December 4, 2020 Uncategorized 0

ISolemnlySwearImUpToNoGood (as a Potterhead I really love this one but I’ll refrain from using it, of course), 61. Wi-Fi Name: TitanicSynching DarkSoulsMasochist. Carmen The FTC’s security expert Lorrie Cranor has a terrific post recommending that mandatory password changes be rethought. 279. 103. 115. dragonballZ 534. ImagineAllThePeople Wasn’t hard to crack Forrest Gump’s password. 16. TheVoyagerAppolo HappyBirthdayMrPresident 28. memorysucks HulkLikeRagingFireThorLikeSmolderingFire (obviously, considering the name of our Thor security product, this Marvel reference cracked us up the most) DontEvenTryIt MalwareInside As a system admin, you sometimes have to ask people for their passwords and many times the insights you get are crazy funny. TheForceIsStrongInThisOne 9. nothingagain 288. 10. iforgot ClickHereforViruses 242. YouLostYourConnection 295. DontCallMyNameAlejandro TheElderMouseScrolls 35. 224. 445. 170. theramones Wi-Fi Password: MaybeItsCaffeine Funny Wi-Fi names and passwords (where the fun derives precisely from the combo): 451. GoodBeachVibrations 327. 6. newpassword PrinceofAllPurpleRains 541. 520. Wi-Fi Password: Iceberg 286. Fishyredherring The truth is, we’re not meant to remember long strings of chars effortlessly. I am interested in History, including local, state, national, and world wide. Playboy HadTheTimeOfMyLife 108. Yeah, the versions of this joke are always on-spot. IamACompleteIdiot SomebodyIUsedToKnow 18. youmoron 194. It's a humorous look at past safety requirements and procedures, while still educating employees on the right, and wrong, ways of doing things today. BigMacforevah 146. Route66 74. Seriously. BecauseYourGorgeous This campaign serves as her final service project in the Fall 2011 course, "Digital Secrets, Threats, and Lies," instructed by Professor Jack Davidson. @zappediacomputer….1980 wants their joke back, Hi, The topic which you are taken is really awesome. 278. 97. 545. DiamondsAndRust Ilovepopsicles PutYourLightsOn 266. 153. 165. 329. 258. Aug 11, 2015 - For fun, laughs, giggles and chuckles!. 50WaystoLeaveYourLover KissOfFire 78. HaHaNextTimeLockYourRouter 470. 412. 105. CrazyCatLady Another classic I loved to use as a desktop password (I changed it since that) was GetDunkedOn12. It is indeed a funny video, and I will be forwarding it to all and sundry – it may even be the tipping point that starts my own long considered information security blog. 538. 152. Loading… Better yet, what word did he use for BREAKFAST. Disneymonster Wi-Fi Password: That! 495. Moby123 OneDoesNotSimplyLogIntoMordor 52. 27. dontaskdonttell 313. Wi-Fi Name: TargetLocated A good and strong password shouldn’t make sense in a funny way, but it’s meant to be a long-ish string of random types of characters which is hard to guess and to memorize. TheUnforgiven 473. 216. HackersConference 261. BluejeanbabyLALady 20. iamnottellingyoumypw HelloMyNameIsDoctorGreenthumb 318. HoboHoboGoblin SkynetGlobalDefenseNetwork ClickToDonate 202. WiFi10$PerMinute Some users might feel encouraged to actually use these for their accounts when they lack inspiration for what password to set. MakeLoveNotWarcraft 241. TheMysteryVan Jimmy Kimmel takes to the streets to see how willing people are to share their internet passwords. Wifi name: AdmitIt 554. And every time a stranger tries to break into your system, it says “Your password is incorrect”. TheyRWatching 328. 210. 124. 56. 321. 221. 435. 205. WinnerTakesItAll Celticsounds 511. gingereinstein Anaconda WorksLikeAPandoraCharm 87. 212. Apr 22. Yamaha HeresJ0hnnY Our attorneys wouldn't like that.Like them? Wi-Fi Name: PeekABoo 277. 311. The office employees attempt to learn CPR, but the class goes awry. 552. LifeIsLikeABoxOfChocolates LeonardodiCohen 34. 401. 291. 485. ImNoMan BondageClub In addition, the videos are bite size in length, so they easily fit into busy schedules. well done. 547. AMacADayKeepsNoobsAway I personally know of at least a few real-life examples of businesses which used one or more passwords from the list so far. WeretheLordsoftheBoards 234. CloseMyEyesandCountto10 WorldOfNetcraft ChicagoBullsFan 0 0 22. See more ideas about humor, bones funny, security. There is simply no way a person can remember hundreds of unique long and complex passwords. 492. WORKS WITH ANY ANTIVIRUS. The easy way to protect yourself against malware. UmbrellaCorporation MySonIsAHacker 436. PleaseUseMe DancingQueen This video is free to use for internal use in your company but Habitu8 retains the copyright and you can’t resell, re-license, etc. SilentWinter BeenThereDoneThat 32. PlatinumConundrum 497. 102. 43. Watch our latest Naked Security Live video for some handy and practical cybersecurity tips – for Black Friday and beyond. 252. 48. 6FootTallCameWithoutAWarning Cyberwinter ICanReadYourEmails 320. Viruses_But_YOLO But don’t judge! 218. BornInTheUSofA This helped. 47. In general, in any case, it is better when the password does not have any logic and meaning, it will be more difficult to crack, It’s clearly the exact opposite; strings made of longer words are easier to remember but are harder to guess since they would require more bits, I think I have to be a computer. 222. Wi-Fi Name: OutOfTheStone IAintNoHollabackGirl 180. 140. Hey, yes, you are right. to do. HighwayToHell It was this last part – and the firm’s approach to awareness education – that grabbed my attention. RedHotChiliPipers LANDownUnder OldMacDonaldHadaBurger TheCaffeineBelt StraightOuttaCompton Bookmarked. PrincessofBelAir BillieJeanNotMyGirl There are several dogs, cats, rabbits, birds, horses, and even a donkey, that I could use. InternetNotUploaded 484. 209. NothingElseMatters 293. That’s why 2FA is a less annoying alternative to super-safe passwords, for most users. 536. YouHadMeAtPassword WINDOWS: Sorry, The Password Cannot Use More Than One Uppercase Character Consecutively. Wi-Fi name: QuestionEverything WarriorsOfTheWorld KurtCobainWasHere 4. FedoraTheExplorer 173. 186. InternetTheFinalFrontier LaIslaBonita 443. Thanks for some ideals. 93. 469. 289. 400. ChineseG$$ldFarmer IPronounceUManAndWifi 442. ImUnderYourBed 425. 479. thanks for sharing this post i really appreciate all of your hard work keep it up your post was really helpful i will make sure to share it more forward. 114. AintNobodyLovesMeBetter EagleHasLanded 413. 502. 246. 325. PorqueFi 463. SayMyName Wi-Fi Name: VirusDistributionCenter Having a unique password is extremely important for your accounts such as … 99. NetworkNotFound… As our beloved Steve Jobs said once. Thanks a lot for sharing this with all of us you really know what you’re talking about! The San Antonio-based company, according to its chief executive, does this by providing security risk assessments, security intelligence and, of course, security awareness education. Write a password with letters, numbers, and maybe symbols, in a foreign language. 267. MomFreudWouldBeProud Do these all seem kind of dumb? EXAMPLE: How many people know the name of the 1st ruler in the capitol city in Sumner about 6000 years ago. 198. FizzieFizzleSticks It took him a dsy to understand. CottonEyeJoe ToxicMacho That being said, this doesn’t mean we can’t share a laugh about all the funny passwords that can be found online. A compass to guide me home if I'm lost. GetOffMyLawnYankee 532. Shellpitstop A word of caution first: There are plenty of online blogs publishing similar lists of funny passwords or Wi-Fi user names and so on. 474. A man going through a divorce had set his password to something like ‘DIEMcConnellDIE’, where ‘McConnell’ was the name of his wife’s divorce lawyer. Wi-Fi Password: RightBehindU 217. Saved by Very Funny Pics. This opens a ton of ideas for passwords. Just like in those credential stuffing attacks linked above. JustNukeIt Amazonsonline Wi-Fi Password: FoundIt DieAntwoortPassword HoustonWeHaveAProblem 248. ThieveryCorp 150. SultansOfSwing ShouldIStayOrShouldIGo QAsniper InMySecretLife 208. That means that once a password idea appeared in text form somewhere online, you can be sure it will get uploaded into a credential stuffing script sooner or later. 110. If you’re sitting on top of a funny one you haven’t seen some variation of above, please do share in the comment field below. 300. GuinessTheRealTasteiofIreland GoAheadMakeMyDay YouCantGuessThis LookMaNoWires 235. Wi-Fi name: NoMoreExcuses 117. 503. 483. Lambada By asking people to share their password ideas, you contradict the whole premise of your article. 49. TheyLaughedAtMeSoIKilledThem Yeah this was really helpful because anyone can find out my password cause I used my name but now thanks to this brilliant article I have found a very useful password that not even my sister can open my phone but it’s a secret. DropItLikeItsHotspot Was going to change my password to MilkyTea but apparently that’s too weak. Receive new articles directly in your inbox, ©2014 - 2020 HEIMDAL SECURITY • VAT NO. 544. SnowdenIntelInside 464. I hope I don’t need to stress again how dangerous such password-setting habits are. ShiftingKeys 24. password123 529. I’d really love to hear more! 90. LongHairedFreakyPeopleNeedNotApply PasswordKarmaChameleon NothingButMammals ChtulhuIsMyBitch First of all, hackers are continuously trying out all account and password combos they can get their hands on. Wi-Fi Name: WhereDoUCYourselfin5Y 315. CaroEmerald CloudNo9 4. secret 76. 142. 66. justdoit 176. 514. Thanks for the comment. Wi-Fi Password: Sorry 166. AryaStarkWasHere 158. 7. Wi-Fi Password: DisHalf ColaCola*insert random number here* (believe it or not, this is one of the most common weak but funny passwords people use) TheyTried2MakeMeGoToRehab NobodyPutsBabyInACorner If it’s funny, it’s not a strong password, as I also mentioned in the article. 36. 513. 477. LaVieEnRose With over 23 million views, this funny safety video from The Office (US) is a crowd-pleaser. 301. ENISA has produced video clips which will make your employees aware of information security risks and remind them of awareness good practices. Lagertha 51. 249. 63. 478. 135. Passwords are something we all struggle with, since we need so many of them and, for security reasons, they need to be different. NoFreeInternetHereKeepLooking

San Francisco Low Income Housing Requirements, Smeg Toaster Bed Bath And Beyond, Dark Emperador Marble Kitchen, Dap Blend Stick White, Hermeneutic Circle Methodology, Upton 251 Specs, Orthopedic Surgeon Salary Singapore, Serioxyl Vs Minoxidil, Black Label Price In Dubai Mmi,