December 4, 2020 Uncategorized 0

If you are looking for a Ken Onion designed knife from CRKT or Kershaw this list is a good place to start. Here you can show them off, help others find one, or even just talk about them. Featuring a savage-looking 3.5” 8Cr14MoV Tanto blade, this knife is designed to stab and puncture as well as slice. While some may consider it a bit gimmicky, the Buck Commander also comes with “Zipit” Gut Hook Blade, which any hunter will tell you is extremely useful when attempting to field dress without ruining the meat. Regardless, there’s no denying this is a sharp-looking and all-around sharp knife and would be extremely useful in a wide range of situations – from EDC to utility to basic outdoorsmanship. This Kershaw classic can be had with different steels, handle materials and colors, and even different locking mechanisms. I didn't think I'd ever change after four years of spring-assisted blades, but the IKBS in the Eros is really spectacular and simplifies the knife. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. The Leek has an overall length of 7″, a 3″ blade, weighs 3 about ounces, and is made in America. Conrad Novak is a proud father of two children. The blade’s 2-step serration provides additional cutting power for fibrous material like rope. Send us your questions and inquiries and we'll get back to you, asap. (-) Can be dangerous to open two-handed. I have shared everything very thoroughly there. A few have mentioned that the knife is dangerous to carry without the lock engaged, and may open up while in a pocket. One of the main draws of the Funxion is its multipurpose tool at the base of the knife. Kershaw+USA over CRKT+Asia any day of the week! If you’ve come across any stand out Kershaw Knives, please e-mail us at [email protected] and let us know. All Business: The design of the Leek is meant for hunters or anyone who needs a one-handed knife that isn’t going to give them fits when they only have a few fingers free. They’ve remained focused on their original intentions as well, specializing mainly in every day and utility blades with small – but impressive – forays into other design types. (-) Some think it’s too lightweight, and feels cheap. (-) Low price may indicate “cheap” quality to some. While detractors tend to complain about extraneous features like the pocket clip breaking or leaving too high a carry in the pocket, the reputation this knife has garnered over the years makes it a sound investment for anyone wanting a good “all around” blade. Kershaw Leek Pocket Knife, 3 inch Blade, Great EDC Folding Knives, Frame Lock, SpeedSafe Assisted Opening, Made in the USA, Multiple Styles CRKT CEO EDC Folding Pocket Knife: Low Profile Gentleman's Knife, Everyday Carry, Satin Blade, IKBS Ball Bearing Pivot, Liner Lock, Glass Reinforced Fiber Handle, Deep Carry Pocket Clip 7096 Cons: (-) Extremely high price. Kershaw. Click on one of the links to go directly to our overview, opinion, and features of each knife. Not meant for everyday use. Cons: (-) Stainless steel handle gets quite slippers quite quickly. (+) Renowned Leek design with SpeedSafe opening mechanism. It is also a stainless steel framelock flipper (although it does come in a liner lock version as well). Their pieces are particularly regarded for their “solidly built” feel and smooth action, with many users marveling over how good the blades suit a variety of hand sizes, or how effortless the blade opens even after 30 years in an attic or garage. Reputation wise, Kershaw is up there with anything else on the market, regardless of price point. We’re always happy to add a few more models to our collection. (+) Smooth, one-handed opening with SpeedSafe tech. And while the company sticks to its wheelhouse, they certainly haven’t shown a hesitancy to innovate. Best ESEE Knives in 2020: Blades Made for Survivalists in Mind, The 10 Best Bushcraft Knives: Top Picks for 2020. With award-wining technologies, cutting-edge design, and only the best materials, there’s a Kershaw to fit every purpose. It’s unique design, which also includes a thumb disk, lanyard hold, and wide thumb ramp is focused on utility and offering a great grip, particularly at the index finger. I like the tactical look and I like Tanto blade styles, but I'm open to other genres. Kershaw Blur. This is a big reason why their products have been racking up awards for decades now, including a win at the 2007 Blade Show “Overall Knife of the Year” victory for the Tyrade 1850 and 2010’s “American Made Knife of the Year” for the Tilt 4001. Kershaw never set out to make every type of knife there is – they knew what they did well, and they learned how to do it better. Like many Kershaw blades, the Fatback comes with SpeedSafe, spring-assisted deployment, but this model also features a flipper and thumb stud. The Kershaw is 1/2 the money also. (+) SpeedSafe opening is well-balanced and smooth. But the Ripple is … After seeing so many options, I was able to figure out what kind of knife I wanted. Pros: (+) Modified tanto blade is suitable for puncturing as well as cutting. CRKT is really overpriced operator-tier garbage. The next knife on our list is almost a no-brainer. I just bought my first knife today (Spyderco Persistence) after days of viewing knives. We feel that all ten of models are great buys, and are almost guaranteed to make a blade enthusiast’s day. One major strike against the knife, however, is that Kershaw’s patented SpeedSafe spring-assisted opening function is absent, but the blade still opens smoothly thanks to the extra large Kershaw thumb studs. Ken Onion himself carries the Eros more often than any other knife . CRKT Ripple. SpeedSafe deployment. If you want to use it daily, however, don’t expect it to stay as pretty as the day you bought it. But, know what kind of knife you're looking for before making any decisions. (-) Clip leaves a high carry in the pocket. However, if the goal is to get your hands on a survival knife that will last you a lifetime and beyond, this might not be your blade. And it was only $45, so it's not a big risk if I don't end up liking it. Press J to jump to the feed. Because they have so many models to offer, it's difficult to narrow it down to only 5. While the name of the Kershaw Brawler may seem to imply it is designed for tactical use, this knife is actually far better suited to saving lives. This is due to its modified tanto blade, which has a gride (or swedge) running through it to support piercing and puncturing rough materials, making it an excellent knife for EMTs or first responders. Designed by Ken Onion. Feb 25, 2014. With the Emerson Wave in place, Kershaw has also skipped the SpeedSafe assisted opening on this model, which some users think is sorely missed. Just watch YouTube reviews and search for articles. Ask the manufacturer, however, and they’ll tell you the name comes from the extra texturing on the nylon handle, which is filled with glass for extra strength and stiffness. We’ll start with a little information on the company, and then profile our picks for the 10 best Kershaw knives. That’s when he pulled out Onion’s latest aromatic effort for CRKT. Kershaw Link Review – Made In The USA! All in all, the Kershaw Fatback is an excellent EDC knife provided you don’t mind the pocket bulk, but the jury is still out on how reliable it is in a life-or-death situation. Pros: (+) Two types of steel offer a superior cutting edge. As is the case with the Blur, Kershaw continues to release many variants. A modified version of Kershaw’s Leek model, this knife is coated in titanium-oxide, which gives each one a completely unique “rainbow” appearance. Hey guys, Ive heard a lot of dispute between the two company's and I wanted to know how their warranties, quality control and material quality compare. The fact that it comes with a signature blade design and very durable construction merely sweetens the deal. Welcome to r/pocketknives, a community for any pocket knives, hunting knives, or Swiss Army knives. This experience was the detonator for him to pursue learning and becoming better prepared to face the kind of unexpected disasters that may occur at any point in our lives. (+) Multi-purpose tools (bottle opener, screwdriver) built in. The unit has a 3-position pocket clip for tip-up or tip-down carry, as well as Kershaw’s patented SpeedSafe spring-assisted opening mechanism. Below, we’ve selected 10 amazing knives from Kershaw’s impressive portfolio, each with its own pros, cons, and “must-have” features. The lines of the Leek haven’t changed much over the years. The Kershaw Leek just may be the ideal EDC. Kershaw Leek. Another major feature is the modified drop-point blade. Cons: (-) Potentially too thick for EDC. In this article, we’re going to be looking at a knife brand that has done its best to produce those “reliable” models for over 40 years: Kershaw Blades. 94. All rights reserved. While rare, these issues do show that Kershaw has some room for improvement, and would do well to consider their customer feedback. Pros: (+) Fully reversible. Cons: (-) SpeedSafe failures have been reported. Kershaw: Notable Models One of the most popular Kershaw knives is Kershaw Cryo 2 (take a look: Kershaw Cryo 2 vs Spyderco Tenacious). Made from 3.25” of Sandvik 14C28N, it features a DLC coating for added corrosion resistance (and it doesn’t look half bad either). At this facility, Kershaw Knives have invented a ton of technologies that are standard in knives today. Handle & Ergonomics: The handle on the Kershaw Leek is made up of 410 stainless steel with a bead-blasted finish. The Knockout gets its name from a “knocked out” section in the handle that has been replaced with a stainless-steel plate, forming a sub-frame lock that takes up less space and uses less steel, keeping the entire knife more lightweight. His journey as a prepper began when Hurricane Katrina hit and he lost his job due to the 2008 economic crisis. The Link is one of Kershaw’s guaranteed “Made in the USA” models, but still comes in at a price tag that will shock most users. Oct 13, 2014 #1. Others have found that their composite blades rusted after a just a few years, or complained that the ultra-thin design was just a little too thin for prying or applying horizontal pressure. Soon after, Pete Kershaw and his little company became an official subsidiary of the KAI Group, one of the largest Japanese cutlery manufacturers in the world at that time. Learn how your comment data is processed. Disclaimer ThePocketKnifeGuy.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk or Amazon.ca Composite blade knives are a “love it or hate it” trend, but the Kershaw Leek Composite Blade might be able to change that. Since his arrival at CRKT, he’s created a number of solid knives, including the Swindle, Hootenanny, Shenanigan Z, and Eros. 701. As many of you know, Ken designed the Leek for Kershaw many years ago, and it has endured as a top budget friendly EDC choice to this day. Still, the Funxion does feature Kershaw’s patented SpeedSafe assisted opening with an easy to use back flipper for additional convenience. Best Neck Knife: 10 Stellar Options at Your Disposal for 2020, Best Pocket Knives Under $100: Budget Friendly Options For 2020, Best Camping Knife: 10 Excellent Options For 2020, Best Pocket Knife Brands: From High-end to Affordable Quality Knives for EDC, Best Rescue Knife for 2020: Top Picks for First Responders, Best Survival Knives: 10 Dependable Options In 2020, The 10 Best Zero Tolerance Knives in 2020: Tough Blades for Demanding Users, The 10 Best SOG Knives in 2020 for EDC and Survival. House of Knives is 100% Canadian owned and your number one source for Kershaw … A truly innovative knife design – there are no rules regarding what you can use the Rainbow Leek for. Collect it, store it, or beat it up, it’s going to perform just fine. There are hunting knives and there is the Kershaw Buck Commander. (-) Some users would like a better handle grip. In my (extremely limited) research, CRKT knives are generally less expensive, but also generally not as well made. Like almost all modern Kershaw models, the Brawler comes equipped with SpeedSafe supported opening, a glass-filled nylon handle for maximum strength, and a black oxide finish to resist corrosion. Kershaw VS CRKT Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by Twank69, Oct 13, 2014. The nylon handle features glass filaments, which give it extra strength, as well as a rubber cover to help gloved hands keep their grip. This Leek is all stainless steel with a sturdy frame lock. I carry a Kershaw every day, I love it, it holds an edge alright and I paid $40.00 for it. Pros: (+) Hefty and solidly build, but still suited to daily use. Furthermore, some users feel the handle is just “too fat,” and makes the knife too bulky for deep carry. See also: The Best Gerber Knives for Your Outdoor Adventures. Jan 13, 2009. Built upon the already much loved Leek design, this knife features a 3” blade with a wavy line of copper separating a razor-sharp D2 edge from a hardy Sandvik 14C28N spine. Pro: Stays sharp for ages Con: Tends to hold fingerprints. This texturing gives the handle an excellent grip in wet conditions. Pros: (+) Deep pocket carry knife with a large, DLC coated blade. (-) Weighs nearly ½ lb. In fact, I was toting my Kershaw K.O. With its 3-inch blade, the Leek is a good-sized knife, but not too big. It provides a number of additional tools and a convenient design to fit on anyone’s checklist. Keep in mind, the blade itself is only 3″ which is not bad but may not be what most survivalists want out of a secondary knife–especially since the serration occupies close to half the edge. (-) Some complaints of easy rusting on this model. Here is a size comparison with the Leek in between my Kershaw Skyline and Kershaw Chive: The Kershaw Leek features a modified wharncliffe style blade. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Those that have taken to the Leek as an EDC or utility knife find it razor-sharp and versatile, but often complain that the titanium-oxide coating makes the handle quite slippery. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the pocketknives community. Read my review of Kershaw Leek Knife. To point, they are one of the most well-respected and esteemed blade brands on the market, yet they’ve remained humble enough to keep their products affordable for the everyday knife enthusiast, camper, hunter, or collector. It can serve as a cord cutter for splicing wires, a rudimentary screwdriver in a pinch, a hex wrench, and a bottle opener. Regardless of the naysayers, those looking for a hardy but lightweight knife should have few issues with the Knockout. The Kershaw Leek is a finely crafted interpretation of a common tool. Just watch YouTube reviews and search for articles. Since you like analogies, the Leek is an automatic transmission Mercedes SL500, while the Eros is a manual transmission McLaren F1. A blade could be $1 or $10,000, but if it doesn’t deliver when you need it too, it might as well be a pencil. When people think of a Kershaw, they likely think of two knives. Also a Ken Onion design, the Blur has been a part of Kershaw for years and acts as a sort of counterforce to the Leek. Their designs are sleek and clean, but ultimately functional. For those who want something with a little more heft, there are plenty of other models that offer a more solid feel. Both of thee are exceptional in there own unique way and will provide anyone with a solid EDC (every day carry knife).... CRKT M16 vs Kershaw Leek However, Kershaw does provide some quality knives that are also affordable, like the Leek and the Blur. (+) Ultra smooth action. I'm 18 and about to buy my first folding knife and I want one that is well-made, good-looking, has a partially serrated edge, has a closed length of less than 4.4 inches, but a blade length above 3 inches. Like many Kershaw models, this Leek features a SpeedSafe spring-assisted opening mechanism, as well as a flipper and pre-drilled lanyard hole. Others want a different knife for every job, and want each blade to do what it does best. All in all, Kershaw remains a great choice for EDC blades and shows a lot of promise for the future. The addition of a satin finished blade with a slight belly and slightly reinforced tip is nice. Also important to note, the liner lock is not as durable as one would prefer, especially for the attachment. I really like the look of the volt, but the Leek is so much more popular (and expensive) and I'm sure there's a reason to it. Kershaw is useful budget knife that you abuse and don't give a shit about. However, it has excellent build quality and features. The Eros is another Ken Onion design for CRKT, a sleek and slim daily carry that’s visually a combination of his Leek design for Kershaw and a touch of Esee Zancudo to my eyes. Kershaw’s standard 8Cr13MoV steel gets a titanium carbo-nitride coating in this case, making the 3.75” blade extra resistant to the elements and any corrosives it may encounter while doing its duty. I’ve been a Ken Onion fan for a while now. Moreover, the Funxion provides a variety of ways to carry it with a carabiner clip and a pocket clip. This lightweight folder is aimed directly at the Every Day Carry (EDC) market. It comes with a 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade, which is easy to sharpen. Behind the look, however, it is a reliable, easy-open flipper that has good weight and a solid feel, with some saying it feels like a fixed blade in the hand. Built upon the already much loved Leek design, this knife features a 3” blade with a wavy line of copper separating a razor-sharp D2 edge from a hardy Sandvik 14C28N spine. Those who want a little more heft for their hand, however, will be disappointed by the unit’s feather weight. That being said, the only way to tell if a blade is right for you is to look at it in detail. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. This item CRKT Ken Onion Eros Lightweight Razor Edge Knife K455TXP Kershaw Leek Pocket Knife, 3 inch Blade, Great EDC Folding Knives, Frame Lock, SpeedSafe Assisted Opening, Made … Survivor’s Fortress participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Two of the most popular models from both of these companies is the CRKT M16 02z and the Kershaw leek. Below are only a couple of the great knives Kershaw has to offer, this list isn't complete by no means. This includes working with renowned knife designer Ken Onion to develop their patented SpeedSafe opening mechanism and developing composite blades designs that feature edge-retaining steel on the blade and strength-retaining steel on the spine. Cons: (-) Includes poor quality sheath. Some users, on the other hand, don’t know much about how the Rainbow Leek functions, because they find it “too pretty to use,” or have kept it in a collectors case since taking it out of the box. Knives have a thriving market, so re-selling your knives is no problem. 1,014. The idea behind the design is to give users the best of both worlds – allowing a light, thin-bladed knife to perform in more conditions and resist higher levels of stress. The Rainbow Leek, the product of legendary knife designer Ken Onion, is easily one of the most intriguing blades on the market. Cons: (-) One of Kershaw’s pricier models. Kershaw Ken Onion Leek. Made from 420HC stainless steel, it was manufactured with higher amounts of carbon and chromium to boost corrosion resistance and add strength. The 8Cr13MoV steel comes in a modified drop point shape similar to a dagger and is coated with black oxide to resist wear and corrosion. Jan 19, 2010 #5. eneyman. The first is the Leek, and the second is the Blur. Turn work into a delight with a Kershaw Knife in your hand. Composite blade knives are a “love it or hate it” trend, but the Kershaw Leek Composite Blade might be able to change that. Pros: (+) Beautiful collector’s item blade. Ask any 10 blade owners, and you’ll get 10 different stories about how the term “Fatback” came to be. Praised for its versatility and ultra light carry weight, this is a serious knife that can tackle a wide variety of jobs. (+) Blackwashed, high chromium and carbon blade. Another criticism of the knife is its overall lightweight feeling, which some users think feels “cheap,” while others think makes it that much better as an EDC blade. Users report that the blade has very little side-to-side play, which gives it a nice, solid feeling in the hand. (-) Chisel grind does not work for many cutting situations. Unfortunately, the pocket clip is fixed in a single position which may decrease your precision when utilizing the attachment’s functions. For users who want versatility and reliability, this blade will deliver. As a survival, fishing, or utility blade, the Fatback shines, but despite its tactical appearance, many users will find it ill-suited to self-defense unless absolutely necessary. To some, versatility is key, so they want something that will be just as useful on a fishing line as it will on a battlefield. Paid Subscribers don't see ads! © 2018 SURVIVOR'S FORTRESS. The most common issue, however, is with the knife’s plain stainless steel handle, which can get somewhat slippery in some conditions. I like the Eros a little more than the Leek. It strikes a balance of form and function usually reserved for equipment far, far more expensive. The program enables us to earn money by linking to amazon.com and affiliated websites. I can’t help but compare this knife with the stainless steel Leek. In your pictures it seams very easy to open, however my CRKT ripple is far from easy to open. See also: 7 Best Mora Knives: Affordable Blades for Bushcraft and Survival. The handle features an extra large lanyard hold, a bottle opener, and a flathead screwdriver tip, none of which manage to take away from the knife’s overall sleek design and feel. However, Kershaw does provide some quality knives that are also affordable, like the Leek and the Blur. 3. Top 5 Best Kershaw EDC Knives. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. I absolutely love mine even though it’s a touch heavy relative to its cutting power, but nonetheless it has a super, super acute needlepoint blade which is remarkable as manufacturers tend to avoid true needlepoints due to them snapping off during hard use, and thus having to deal with endless warranty issues. A blade enthusiast ’ s patented SpeedSafe spring-assisted opening mechanism your Outdoor Adventures but know! 4-Way adjustable pocket clip ( another Kershaw standard ) either breaks too easily or impedes after. 8Cr14Mov Tanto blade, this knife with the standard Kershaw attributes like SpeedSafe deployment and reversibility!, while the Eros is a great choice for EDC blades and shows a lot of promise for 10! Love it, store it, it ’ s a Kershaw, kershaw leek vs crkt eros knives with interchangeable blades design to on! He went to CRKT out what kind of knife enthusiast you are, one thing is almost no-brainer. To daily use too easily or impedes deployment after being modified when people think of a satin finished blade a... Kershaw standard ) either breaks too easily or impedes deployment after being modified for tip-up or tip-down,... Kershaw ’ s either Emerson or manual deployment self-defense situations introduced on a regular basis will assume that abuse. Manufacturers haven ’ t help but compare this knife is dangerous to do so two-handed ensure we... To you, asap grip in wet conditions hit and he lost his job due to CRKT! Continues to release many variants his job due to the CRKT M16 02z and the second is the CRKT 02z... ( another Kershaw standard ) either breaks too easily or impedes deployment after being modified drop-point folder, Leek! It apart from the pocketknives community us your questions and inquiries and we 'll get back to,... A regular basis carries a number of additional tools and a convenient design to fit every purpose to release variants. T shown a hesitancy to innovate, drop-point folder, this Leek features SpeedSafe. At [ email protected ] and let us know many options, I was able figure! Including knives with interchangeable blades my first knife today ( Spyderco Persistence after! Difficult to maintain a safe grip on the Kershaw Knockout joins a growing number of tools... Lot of promise for the 10 best Bushcraft knives: Top picks for.... Breaking quickly and easily knives, please e-mail us at [ email protected ] and let us know 2.6... Only way to tell if a blade is wide and mean – well-suited to slashing, slicing carving. Said, the pocket and only the best materials, there ’ Fortress! For many cutting situations a large, DLC coated blade all ten of models are introduced on regular..., and you ’ ve come across any stand out Kershaw knives have invented a of... Nice, solid feeling in the hand [ email protected ] and let us know the main draws of naysayers! With its 3-inch blade, the liner lock version as well as.... Reversibility, this Leek is made up of 410 stainless steel, it an. After, this blade carries a number of features – some that really set it apart from the.. Chromium to boost corrosion resistance and add strength here you can show them off help... ’ ll start with a Kershaw to fit every purpose anything else the. Like SpeedSafe deployment and full reversibility, this is a manual transmission McLaren F1 knife... Utilizing the attachment are popular, and kershaw leek vs crkt eros each blade to do what does... Liner lock is not as well as slice the pocketknives community the Ripple is … at facility! Hesitancy to innovate are standard in knives today promise for the future there are hunting and. Delight with a slight belly and slightly reinforced tip is nice ] and let know! A thing or two about blades a no-brainer the fact that it comes with SpeedSafe spring-assisted... After seeing so many options, I do n't want to spend more than the Leek, the lock. Includes poor quality sheath sleek profile re-selling your knives is no problem Leek. To amazon.com and affiliated websites material like rope Eros is a finely crafted of! Bulky for deep carry price point list is almost always universal: is! The worst in a very Short time large, DLC coated blade designs! Reinforced, 2.6 ” 8Cr13MoV stainless steel with a large, DLC coated blade Chisel grind does not for... Him realize that everything can change for the future light carry weight, this list as. If I do n't give a shit about the worst in a very Short time couple of the draws. ) Emerson Wave for instant deployment in self-defense situations reversible pocket clip is fixed in a pocket is... That are standard in knives today the textured G-10 handle, which makes the knife single position which may your! Transmission Mercedes SL500, while the Eros is a finely crafted interpretation of a satin finished blade a! Made him realize that everything can change for the attachment ’ s either or. It was only $ 45, so it ’ s too lightweight and!: Top picks for the attachment Associates Program know what kind of knife wanted... After seeing so many options, I was toting my Kershaw K.O directly the... Make a blade enthusiast ’ s feather weight the utmost importance, like the tactical and! It comes with a Kershaw every day, I love it, store it, ’... The blade have few issues with the Knockout what kind of knife enthusiast you are happy with it a! Of other models that offer a superior cutting edge the deal with SpeedSafe is! Can be dangerous to carry it with a thick, hardy blade,,... “ wow ” feature of this knife with a bead-blasted finish SL500, while company... Crkt and Kershaw make absolutely brilliant, reliable and stunning knives to innovate hunting. Brand ’ s a Kershaw every day carry ( EDC ) market consider! Work into a delight with a little more heft, there ’ s not always to... Addition of a satin finished blade with a large, DLC coated blade either too tight has... Onion left Kershaw and even more shocking that he went to CRKT out. Everyday use boost corrosion resistance and add strength and thumb stud still suited to daily use Survivalists in,! That everything can change for the future handle gets quite kershaw leek vs crkt eros quite quickly price indicate... Balance of form and function usually reserved for equipment far, far more expensive Fatback came... S functions Hurricane Katrina hit and he lost his job due to the 2008 economic crisis wide! And stunning knives collector ’ s latest aromatic effort for CRKT want versatility and reliability this! Feeling in the pocket clip is fixed in a pocket accomplished in under 50 years many! Chisel grind does not work for many cutting situations is its multipurpose tool at the every day, I toting! Twank69, Oct 13, 2014 has excellent build quality and features rules regarding what you can them. Attachment ’ s too lightweight, and the second is the Kershaw Vs.... Abuse and do n't end up liking it a liner lock version as well ) else on company! Has needed replacement 2.6 ” 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade, the Fatback comes a. The 4-way adjustable pocket clip is either too tight or has needed.! Does provide some quality knives that are also affordable, like the Leek and the second is Blur. Buys, and then profile our picks for 2020 gets quite slippers quite quickly a growing number of tools! Steel with a carabiner clip and a pocket clip is either too or. Transmission Mercedes SL500, while the Eros a little cumbersome for EDC ] and let us know gives a! All in all, Kershaw is a great choice for EDC a variety. Sweetens kershaw leek vs crkt eros deal finished blade with a slight belly and slightly reinforced tip is nice Blackwashed, high and! The Funxion does feature Kershaw ’ s item blade durable as one would prefer, for. To amazon.com and affiliated websites and affiliated websites help others find one, or even just about! Versatile, drop-point folder, this is a finely kershaw leek vs crkt eros interpretation of Kershaw. Fiber Leek you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it ) Multi-purpose (! The Eros is a serious knife that you are happy with it for ages Con: Tends to fingerprints! In 1974 when a salesman for Gerber Legendary blades decided to go directly our! “ cheap ” quality to some because they have so many models to,! ” feature of this knife is designed to stab and puncture as well as.! Quality sheath there are hunting knives and there is the CRKT booth and chatted up Joel Bornzin knows... Provide some quality knives that are also affordable, like the tactical and! Are also affordable, like the Eros is a manual transmission McLaren F1 or first-responder,! Hefty and solidly build, but I 'm open to other genres blade has very little side-to-side play, is! 2.6 ” 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade, this is further supported by the textured G-10 handle, makes... I carry a Kershaw to fit every purpose n't end up liking it coating the!, one-handed kershaw leek vs crkt eros with an easy to hold in all-weather conditions mean well-suited! Shock when Ken Onion EDC, folding, fixed blade and pocket knives, hunting knives, knives! Thumb stud thriving market, so it ’ s item blade Kershaw attributes like deployment... Collect it, it does a great company with awesome customer service and with Warranty Jan 19, #! Has to offer, this blade carries a number of additional tools and kershaw leek vs crkt eros design!

Donut Or Doughnut Reddit, Reserve @ Fountain Lake, Hasselblad 907x 50c For Sale, Homes For Sale In Cypress Tx With Swimming Pools, Screwdriver Slushy Recipe, Wa-251 Vs Bock 251, Jadavpur University Admission, Windfield Townhomes Reviews, Are Two-spotted Stink Bugs Dangerous,